11.30.2009

Thankful

It seems each year that Christmas (yes, I said Christmas because that is my holiday of choice) gets ushered in earlier and earlier. This ritual of moving on to one holiday before the other passes is very disheartening to me. It seems we do not truly take adequate time to be thankful. And so, on this last day of November, I give you some things for which I am thankful this year:

- My family - specifically my sister and my Aunt Pat

- KP - the bestest friend a gal could ask for :)

- Gainful employment - no small feat in this economy!

- My health

- Living in the U.S.A. and for everyone who serves her so selflessly

- An excellent work family - I couldn't survive on the road without them

- Knowing that I'm strong enough to survive whatever gets thrown my way

- Having the guts to take a vacation by myself

- Detroit. I may talk about wanting to leave but The D has made me who I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment