9.24.2009

Pail List #14

In a recent post I talked about my "bucket list". My friend KP decided that a more appropriate term for this list of goals would be "Pail List" and I'm preparing to embark on #14 of my own list - the solo vacation.

A solo trip is something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm a firm believer that there are some things everyone should experience as an individual. Sometimes you need to experience the adventure and beauty of life on your own terms whether that be dining out, taking in a movie, going to the park or yes, taking a trip. So next week I'm off to Savannah, Georgia. Alone.

I'm definitely excited and a little bit nervous & anxious but looking forward to some nice weather, a little bit of history and ghost hunting, the opportunity to put my new camera to use and the personal satisfaction that comes from knowing I've accomplished something that will help me grow as a person.

Wish me luck and look for pictures and updates when I return! :)

1 comment: