3.06.2009

L-E-S-L-E-Y

This is how I spell my name. Not L-e-s-l-i-e, not L-e-s-l-e-e or any other variation. If you've never seen my name in print then you get a pass but just one. When I send you an email that has my name in the "from" line, the signature AND in my contact info line, there is simply zero excuse to reply and spell my name wrong.

From now on, I am going to provide the same level of courtesy and spell your name wrong when I reply to you. Consider this your warning...

2 comments:

  1. Everyone should just call you Lu. They are more likely to spell it correctly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louuuuuu,

    You know I've struggled with your name for a long time, but not because of the spelling. Ha ha.

    Here's the latest spelling I got of my name. Kathalene. Yep, spelled exactly the way they pronounced it.

    Maybe it'd be easier if we were all given simple names like Apple or Axle.

    ReplyDelete